Microdermabrasion is an exfoliation process that rejuvenates the skin using a wand that has a tip made with gritty sand paper like texture to gently exfoliate the stratum corneum. At the same time, the hand piece of the instrument contains a vacuum that sweeps up the skin’s cellular debris. This process exfoliates the skin, stimulating the production of collagen and elastin which will result in firmer, more youthful looking skin over time.
**Buy a package for optimal results.**
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduces mild pigmentation irregularities.
- Minimizes blotchy skin coloring.
- Reduce acne, large pore size and superficial scars from past injury.
- Extracts blackheads and whiteheads
Reasons not to have Microdermabrasion:
- Use of Accutane within the past 6 months
- Pustule Acne
- Recently waxed or sunburned skin
- Cold sores